Texas State

Hey everyone! I just checked my Texas State portal, and it says "Decision Made: Admit to Institution" I haven't officially heard anything back from the school or anything, so I don't want to get my hopes up...I'm slightly freaking out! Did anyone else see this on their portal?

2 minutes ago, Moongirl201 said:

You too!  Are you planning on accepting Texas state? 

They are one of my top choices! I just have to wait and see if they are going to offer me funding.  

What portal are you guys looking at? I didn't know they even had a portal haha 

I'm nervous that I haven't heard anything! I hope they don't send acceptances first and then rejections :/

Hi! I attached the link where you can check your status! You just log on, click "admission status", and then click on the hyperlink that says "Fall 2017." That should take you to a summary of your application where you can view your application status! 

https://ssb.txstate.edu/prod/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin

3 hours ago, Mely said:

Hello, Im still waiting for a decision!!! My application status has not changed, it says "complete ready for review." Did yalls applications change status when it was reviewed? 

Mine says "decision made: admit to institution" It did change. 

@minti13 Thank you so much! Ughh mine says "complete ready to review". I hope that isn't a delayed rejection and that they only accepted the first round of people haha congrats though!  

33 minutes ago, slpjava said:

@minti13 Thank you so much! Ughh mine says "complete ready to review". I hope that isn't a delayed rejection and that they only accepted the first round of people haha congrats though!  

No problem! I feel like all of the schools in Texas do some type of rolling admissions. There are several schools I haven't heard back from where my friends heard back weeks ago...This whole process is really stressful! lol