Jump to content

probable decision date after interview


Recommended Posts

Dear all,

I had an interview with my POI last week (Tuesday).He said that he will inform me within a week. But until today he has not replied. Should i mail him or wait? Please give some suggestions.

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe wait one or two days? In my case, there was a huge time difference (+10 hours), so I had to bear that in mind when I was waiting. Also, I'm not sure which school you've applied but I would check if the school is on spring break -- it may delay the notice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Both of my interviews were 2-3 weeks ago and I have still heard nothing.  I would also agree with phdpp in regard to Spring Break....different schools do differently.  Some continue to comb through interviews while others take the week off for some head space.

Best of luck! I think many of us are in a state of flux due to these agonizing waits@

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use