Transcript issue

WaitingImpatiently

I just found out that a certain grad school that I applied to somehow had not received one of my transcripts (from my semester abroad), so I emailed the secretary. No response. I emailed her again with a scanned copy of the transcript (until I can get her an official one). She wrote me back and said thanks and that she would add it to my file. My application status was updated today and it still says it has not been received. I'm so confused. Any advice? Is this going to affect my chances of admission?

I think the problem might be that the program's transcripts were published via an American University and they are looking for a transcript that says it is from the Chinese one. They will figure it out, right? I'm trying not to panic.

I would suggest trying to call the secretary to sort out the issue and explaining the situation to try and clear any confusion. This happened to me, not the same situation but a missing transcript was involved, and they didn't update my status to having the transcript for about a month and a half after I had verified they had finally received it. I feel like if it was going to hurt your chances they would be asking you where your transcript was, so I suggest just staying calm and remembering to breathe. It will all work out for you smile.gif