BS in Biological Science degree

Zavier Sami

Hello Everyone,

I am residing in USA. One of my friend suggested me Southern California University of Health Sciences for my BS in Biological Science degree. I want to know opinion of you guys about this course.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

I think it depends on what exactly you want to study within biology (and what your future plans are if you have an idea of what you'd like to do with your degree)! Even for a bachelor's degree, I'd look someplace that has research projects you are interested in, and that has faculty that are putting out publications if possible!

I'd also look at professor ratings (if there are any) and see what people are saying about the university and the faculty there--but take them with a grain of salt regardless. Since you are likely paying for school and will be there for four years, look into what kinds of potential opportunities are available for students there, and make sure this is where you really want to go!

• 3 months later...