1 Week! San Jose State University or Humboldt State Master's Psychology?!

Hello,

I need some advice, I have gone over the pros and cons for both schools numerous times. I ultimately want to pursue a PhD in Clinical Psychology (neuropsychcology). I have received offers from two programs. I am not sure which school has a better program, or are they similar in terms of quality? What will help my application when I apply for PhD programs?

Here are the two:

San Jose State University - MA Research and Experimental Psyhcology

Humboldt State University - MA Psychology, Academic Research 

They are both CSUs, but Humboldt is less known. San Jose has great ratings but their computer science, business and engineering programs are what make it such a desirable school. Is there a huge difference between psychology departments and their master's programs at either college?

Thank you! 

Have you tried asking your former professors and anyone who've gone through a similar program and under whom you may have worked as an intern, research assistant, or volunteer? I think those would be the people best-equipped to give you the answers you seek.