Anyone have any news about Ohio State University?

Synchronicity

Haven't heard anything either. But my application switched from "in evaluation" to "academic review" about a month ago. Who knows.

I know that the cognitive and developmental areas have made their initial round of offers. No idea about social psych. They organize their own visitation weekend.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the social area's first round of acceptances have already gone out. Recruitment is the first weekend in March. No idea about wait list information though. Best of luck to all of you.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the social area's first round of acceptances have already gone out. Recruitment is the first weekend in March. No idea about wait list information though. Best of luck to all of you.

Luckily I didn't apply to any of the programs in this thread. I wonder what the switch from 'in eval' to 'acad review' means though, and why the OP's hasn't switched over (and why my has). oh well, got a bunch of interviews lined up anyways