Processed Applications

murpstud

So I reviewed my application statuses for two schools, and they say that they are processed, but under Preference (what does that mean) it says "not entered". Another thing, it has all these requirements, and some are entered without dates, and some have dates, and a weird thing with one, it says it has received my high school transcript, it even has my HS name, but under college trans. it says "college unknown". The only way they'd know my HS is from the college transcript. Should I call?

One more thing, when it says its been processed, should I expect a decision soon?

So I reviewed my application statuses for two schools, and they say that they are processed, but under Preference (what does that mean) it says "not entered". Another thing, it has all these requirements, and some are entered without dates, and some have dates, and a weird thing with one, it says it has received my high school transcript, it even has my HS name, but under college trans. it says "college unknown". The only way they'd know my HS is from the college transcript. Should I call?

One more thing, when it says its been processed, should I expect a decision soon?

For your latter question, no. McGill has said 'processed' for me since September 29th.

For the former, definitely call the school. I'm sure everything is fine, as a lot of programs don't update the webpages regularly and will even tell you that there is a delay in updates from January to March. However, you should call and verify, just for your own sanity. (or email, too)