Stony Brook Admissions

POLPSY

Has anyone herd from Stony Brook?

Hi! I know you are not in the same field as I am, but I believe Stony Brook is one of the later institutions to notify. I got an interview invite for the upcoming week, but that's in a science field.

Good luck!

Was your acceptance official? Could you tender any further details? I was told no one had been admitted on February 1st by the graduate coordinator.

I heard from Stanley Feldman, the acting graduate director, earlier today. I was accepted with tuition and a stipend and told that financial information was in the mail.

I heard from Stanley Feldman, the acting graduate director, earlier today. I was accepted with tuition and a stipend and told that financial information was in the mail.

Thanks. What is your subfield? APP. STATS? Are they having a recruitment weekend? Any info. would help.

Thanks. What is your subfield? APP. STATS? Are they having a recruitment weekend? Any info. would help.

No word on a recruitment weekend, but the email did mention that I could call Mr. Feldman if I wished to visit or if I had any other concerns.

Also, I'm American, focusing on voter behavior.