Santa Cruz

Hi all,

Does anyone have any information about the Santa Cruz admits? One email--one phone call---two days apart. Hope everyone can try and take their minds off this process over the weekend. It is becoming very unhealthy for me at this point.

Thanks.....

One of the admits is my partner. He received a phone message this morning from his POI. He hasn't returned the call yet, so he doesn't know any details. So happy for him, but so nervous too! I am crossing my fingers that I get that phone call soon. Looking at last year's search results, it seems that Santa Cruz sent out admits throughout February. There is still hope for us all.

• 1 month later...

Just got my rejection tonight. Not disappointed. When I applied (3.5 months ago!) I thought it was a good fit as there were two profs' work that I had admired, but came to realize that the program's structure and general tilt is just way too quirky/radical/nontraditional for what I want to do. I'm sure they picked up on that!