Pratt

Belltolls

Hi all,

I've just gotten my acceptance to Pratt with a bit of a scholarship. I'm mostly an English MA/PhD applicant but, as those applications seem to be receiving less favorable responses, I'm interested in taking the MLS then possible PhD route. I'm interested in archival research and the like but in all honesty, I know very little about what that entails. Can anyone out there shed some light? Anyone from Pratt? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an email from Pratt saying my app has gone to the admissions committee. How long did it take between that and for you to get a decision?

--Hopefully I'll have something other than a question to this topic soon--

I just got an email from Pratt saying my app has gone to the admissions committee. How long did it take between that and for you to get a decision?

--Hopefully I'll have something other than a question to this topic soon--

I sent it in mid-November and got my acceptance early February. A friend of a friend who attends Pratt says the library school secretary is ridiculous and very disorganized which would explain why, when I called early Jan. she told me I should hear within a week. Its rolling though so the later you apply, the later you hear back. I hope you hear soon though!