MSW @ UCLA, USC or Berkley???

Hi all! I am new to this forum, but need some advise! I am planning to apply to MSW programs for enrollment in the fall of 2018. 

I am originally from the San Francisco area and am interested in staying in California. I am currently looking into applying to UCLA, USC and Berkley.

I graduated with a Psychology and Sociology degree from Boston University with a GPA of 3.73. Most of my professional experience has been in research as I am also applying to PhD programs in psychology, but I am mainly interested in clinical mental health, and would be interested in working directly with patients in a private practice or hospital setting in the future. 

Anyway, my question is for anyone who knows about these three programs. What are the advantages and focuses of each? What are the cons of each program?

I would also love to hear any general information about any of these three programs. 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...