Cannot see my CAQ result

Hello,

I've received an email which says to check my CAQ application for a new message. There was a red new message blinking thing. It could not be clicked on. I logged out and in, turned off Adblock, etc. and currently there is just nothing. No message, no letter, no idea if refused or accepted., and nothing on forums similar to my problem. Anyone has an idea what to do? Thank you.

5 hours ago, Dwr said:

I've received an email which says to check my CAQ application for a new message. There was a red new message blinking thing. It could not be clicked on. I logged out and in, turned off Adblock, etc. and currently there is just nothing. No message, no letter, no idea if refused or accepted., and nothing on forums similar to my problem. Anyone has an idea what to do?

You may have to wait until Monday and contact the grad school, if no one has any thoughts. Wishing you the best of luck in this. I also just went through the application season and know how difficult it is waiting, then to receive a message and not be able to access it.

Try using a different browser or computer. Or you might have to wait until Monday (or later) for things to update in some computer system. If nothing works, you may have to contact the ministère for help (though I don't know how helpful they can/will be), or maybe this is something the international students office at your school can have access to. It may just take a few days for this to work itself out.

45 minutes ago, fuzzylogician said:

Try using a different browser or computer. Or you might have to wait until Monday (or later) for things to update in some computer system. If nothing works, you may have to contact the ministère for help (though I don't know how helpful they can/will be), or maybe this is something the international students office at your school can have access to. It may just take a few days for this to work itself out.

Thank you fuzzy, this is helpful as always!

4 hours ago, cowgirlsdontcry said:

You may have to wait until Monday and contact the grad school, if no one has any thoughts. Wishing you the best of luck in this. I also just went through the application season and know how difficult it is waiting, then to receive a message and not be able to access it.

Thank you so much! Yes it is so difficult and confusing.