PhD in electrical engineering for Fall 2018 In US

sasa1500

Hi guys

I am an international student currently doing my Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering in the US. Below are my scores and experiences:

GPA:   undergraduate GPA (3.95/4.0) graduated from best school of engineering in the Middle Easr

graduate GPA (4.0/4.0 until now) I have finished one year of studying and left with one more (expected to graduate in May 2018).

TOEFL: I am eligible for TOEFL waiver from most universities since I will be holding a master degree from the US. 

GRE: Quantitative (164)    verbal(140)     AW(3)

Experience:  One year of TA ( responsible for teaching two labs each semester).   

I have 3 conference publications and 2 Jounals in well-reputed and prestigious conferences and journals ( 2 conference paper and 1 journal as first author ) and (1conference            paper  and 1 journal as second author). 

I had research intern in a research lab for 3 months.

One internship in Industry.

SOP: well-written statement of purpose.

LOR: Expecting to have very strong recommendations from my professors. 

I want to apply for PhD in Electrical Engineering in Top Schools like ( Stanford, MIT, UCB, UCSB, UCLA, CMU ,..etc)

Do I have a good chance to be accepted in such schools with low verbal and writing scores in GRE. I thought to retake the exam but I could not do it currently as I am very busy with research and thesis.