To the person who asked about Lehigh in the results...

Not sure if you'll read this, but I figured it'd be more polite to post here than in the results. I received two letters from Lehigh in early February which were basic acceptance letters, one of which said I'd hear directly from the department about financial aid, etc. I waited two weeks and got a bit curious and decided to e-mail Lehigh, and apparently they had been planning on calling me, which they did, and we had a conversation about their offer, which was really nice. It seems like a very friendly program.

Not sure if you'll read this, but I figured it'd be more polite to post here than in the results. I received two letters from Lehigh in early February which were basic acceptance letters, one of which said I'd hear directly from the department about financial aid, etc. I waited two weeks and got a bit curious and decided to e-mail Lehigh, and apparently they had been planning on calling me, which they did, and we had a conversation about their offer, which was really nice. It seems like a very friendly program.

Hi, thanks so much for responding to my question. I lurk on these boards all the time, biting my finger nails and waiting to hear news on admissions. I got an acceptance letter from Lehigh about three weeks ago, and was waiting to hear about financial aid stuff. I just had a second of panic when I saw a posting on the results page that made me think I may have missed something. I appreciate your response, and hope things are going well. Perhaps we will meet each other in Bethlehem in the fall.

Hi, thanks so much for responding to my question. I lurk on these boards all the time, biting my finger nails and waiting to hear news on admissions. I got an acceptance letter from Lehigh about three weeks ago, and was waiting to hear about financial aid stuff. I just had a second of panic when I saw a posting on the results page that made me think I may have missed something. I appreciate your response, and hope things are going well. Perhaps we will meet each other in Bethlehem in the fall.

can you guys share stats? lehigh is one of my top choices.