UC Berkeley-Materials Science

Madelorc

I don't know much, but I do know that the Berkeley MS&E open house is on March 5th, so if that's the same thing as the admitted student visit day, then I would guess that all admitted students have already been notified.

I don't know much, but I do know that the Berkeley MS&E open house is on March 5th, so if that's the same thing as the admitted student visit day, then I would guess that all admitted students have already been notified.

Thanks! The weird thing is they have not even rejected me officially so far. So i am guessing i might on the waiting list. BTW do u think it possible that they put me in the Master slot cuz one of my friend (PhD of BME) was notified to be considered as Master in the rejection letter. Well, it might be different in two different majors but the positive answer may let me grab a hope.

Thanks again

Thanks! The weird thing is they have not even rejected me officially so far. So i am guessing i might on the waiting list. BTW do u think it possible that they put me in the Master slot cuz one of my friend (PhD of BME) was notified to be considered as Master in the rejection letter. Well, it might be different in two different majors but the positive answer may let me grab a hope.

Thanks again

Hi Madelorc,

I got admitted for Mat Sci Ph.D. and I talked to the department. They said ~Jan 20 that most of the decisions have been made and they only had 10-15 more slots to fill. One thing you could try is calling the department and asking about the status of your application.