Acceptance Rates? rhetoric & comp, creative writing

Hello everyone, I'm an undergrad senior in my final semester majoring in English with a writing concentration. I'm preparing to take the GRE and apply to grad schools for an MA in Fall 2018, but for most schools, can find little to no information about acceptance rates, average GPAs/GRE scores schools are looking for, etc.

Is there anyone here who has been accepted (or rejected) to the following programs who may be able to give me some insight? Private messaging is fine, if you're not comfortable sharing scores/grades in public. I realize the list is quite broad. Thanks in advance!
-Purdue: rhet & comp
-Purdue: creative writing
-U of Louisville: English 
-Baylor: English
-Baylor: creative writing
-NC State: rhet & comp
-Notre Dame: creative writing
-U of Arkansas: creative writing

I would also be very open to hearing about any other fully funded programs in English with a rhet & comp concentration option, or specifically rhet & comp. 

Hi katie64I'm currently in a rhet/comp program at Michigan State (WRAC program) and our program is fully funded (so feel free to PM me if you're interested in knowing more about it). The only school on your list that I applied to (for Fall 2016) was Purdue for their rhet/comp which I did not get into. 

I don't mind sharing my stats:

GPA: 3.8

GRE: 161/152/6.0 (I think for verbal that was like 88 percentile that year).

With that being said though, for a lot of programs stats aren't necessarily everything. It also depends on who else is applying that year. If you don't mind sharing, what are your research interests? I'm happy to recommend some programs to look into for rhet/comp, but it will really depend on what you want to study.

For the record though, I got into these schools and they were all fully funded (although some packages were nicer that others).

• Michigan State University (WRAC does not use the GRE and it's well known that stats really don't play into applications, we have students who entered with undergrad GPAs less than 3.0)
  • Washington State University
  • Illinois State University
  • University of Oklahoma

This is a sidenote: but where are you currently studying? I'm from TX and did my undergrad at UNT. If you're at all interested in staying in the area I know TCU has a wonderful rhet/comp grad program for people interested in digital humanities (if that's not where you already are).