I was planning to pursue Masters in Business Analytics from American University Washington D.C next year spring session , Since I will be improving both my GRE score as well as TOEFL score also getting a year of experience in the Grad school can I apply to top Universities for the same course after an year. Has anyone before done that. Please let me know
Question
PKhanna
Hi all,
I was planning to pursue Masters in Business Analytics from American University Washington D.C next year spring session , Since I will be improving both my GRE score as well as TOEFL score also getting a year of experience in the Grad school can I apply to top Universities for the same course after an year. Has anyone before done that. Please let me know
Thanks is advance.
Edited by PKhanna1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now