UNM , CCA or UW

intelly

Has anyone heard anything from California College of the Arts, University of New Mexico, or University of Washington(Seattle)?

CCA hasn't sent me anything about an interview like they have for some people here, but they keep sending me emails reminding me that they have all my info, and I need to finish FAFSA if I haven't done it yet, so I guess thats good?

Has anyone heard anything from California College of the Arts, University of New Mexico, or University of Washington(Seattle)?

CCA hasn't sent me anything about an interview like they have for some people here, but they keep sending me emails reminding me that they have all my info, and I need to finish FAFSA if I haven't done it yet, so I guess thats good?

I got the exact same emails from CCA updating me that they have all my info and I should apply for FAFSA, so I don't really know what it means. I haven't seen anyone get an interview from CCA yet (in the painting dept.) here.

Anyone heard anything from CCA lately? I am getting worried, b/c it seems most people have done their interviews and I still haven't heard anything yet. Are they supposed to be getting back to us soon do you think?

If you did have an interview, do they interview everybody or just the front-runners? (for MFA Fine Arts).

And if they did interview you, did they say when they would get back to you?

Waiting, waiting, waiting....it's driving me crazy!!

Anyone heard anything from CCA lately? I am getting worried, b/c it seems most people have done their interviews and I still haven't heard anything yet. Are they supposed to be getting back to us soon do you think?

If you did have an interview, do they interview everybody or just the front-runners? (for MFA Fine Arts).

And if they did interview you, did they say when they would get back to you?

Waiting, waiting, waiting....it's driving me crazy!!

I had my interview last week on Wed for CCA Interdisciplinary/New Genres. My interviewer said he thought they were going to make decisions on Saturday but that he didn't know when they would get back to us. I thought my interview went pretty badly, so I don't feel too hopeful! I also haven't gotten any news from CalArts, which makes me sad, I know lots of people got their interview letters from there already too. I am also going crazy waiting!!!

Edited by sophiab

I had my interview last week on Wed for CCA Interdisciplinary/New Genres. My interviewer said he thought they were going to make decisions on Saturday but that he didn't know when they would get back to us. I thought my interview went pretty badly, so I don't feel too hopeful! I also haven't gotten any news from CalArts, which makes me sad, I know lots of people got their interview letters from there already too. I am also going crazy waiting!!!

I asked about a timeline and they said they would send out letters at the end of the 1st week or 2nd week of March in all departments. I really hope to get a phone call before then.

On their website, I just found that CCA says, notifications will be sent out by mail at the end of the 1st or 2nd week of March. They seem to be telling everybody something different...they need to get their story straight! :)

Edited by Crayons574

@Sophialab what program did you apply for at CalArts?

Art and Technology. I still haven't heard anything, I'm assuming bad news. I think I might need more time to work on my portfolio for next time. :)

Edited by sophiab

Art and Technology. I still haven't heard anything, I'm assuming bad news. I think I might need more time to work on my portfolio for next time. :)

I think I got admitted to CCA! It says "congratulations - admitted" as of 2/26 when I logged into the webadvisor thing, but I haven't received a letter yet. I am hoping this is true!

I think I got admitted to CCA! It says "congratulations - admitted" as of 2/26 when I logged into the webadvisor thing, but I haven't received a letter yet. I am hoping this is true!

Congrats, Sophia! Btw, how do you log on to the webadvisor thing? How do you access it?

Congrats, Sophia! Btw, how do you log on to the webadvisor thing? How do you access it?

Thank you! I hope it is for real! I have had three straight rejections so far, including one today from CalArts.

Search your inbox for "CCA application received" or for "webadvisor". There should be a login and password to get into webadvisor from the confirmation email when you submitted your application.

Thank you! I hope it is for real! I have had three straight rejections so far, including one today from CalArts.

Search your inbox for "CCA application received" or for "webadvisor". There should be a login and password to get into webadvisor from the confirmation email when you submitted your application.

I got accepted to CCA for MFA Painting but have yet to recive an official letter. I have found communication to be somewhat difficult with them. I was having trouble logging on to the web advisor thing so I sent an email and it took around a week for someone to get back to me. I still cant get on it and notified them but have received no response. I am also relly unsure about the whole funding thing..am I going to get some help or are they just stringing me along? Im excited about this school but just a bit frustrated with the communication

I got accepted to CCA for MFA Painting but have yet to recive an official letter. I have found communication to be somewhat difficult with them. I was having trouble logging on to the web advisor thing so I sent an email and it took around a week for someone to get back to me. I still cant get on it and notified them but have received no response. I am also relly unsure about the whole funding thing..am I going to get some help or are they just stringing me along? Im excited about this school but just a bit frustrated with the communication

I emailed finanical aid yesterday and they wrote back that aid letters would be sent out late March or early April. They dont have to stick to the April 15 deadline so they probably dont care if they are cutting it close. Sucks for all of us.

@michaelwebster and spaced out; is CCA flying you guys out there to look at their campus?

They want me to visit easter weekend, but they didnt say anything about paying for the flights. Did you hear something about flights getting paid for?

michaelwebster, nothing about flying but hotel and food was going to get taken care off. did you hear anything about scholarships?

financial aid said end of march or early april for aid packages, thats all I know.

I interviewed with CCA, my focus is drawing and painting, but haven't heard anything from them since the interview. Like others I logged into the web advisor thing and it said that I had been admitted. I'm a bit confused, did other people receive email notifications? mnchick and michaelwebster how did you hear about them wanting people to visit? I emailed them last week and all they told me was that the web advisor was correct and that they would be sending out packet this week.

I emailed finanical aid yesterday and they wrote back that aid letters would be sent out late March or early April. They dont have to stick to the April 15 deadline so they probably dont care if they are cutting it close. Sucks for all of us.

Well crap, here we go/ Thanks for the update!