FSU MA Program

Septimius

I know that there's a results page, but there is nothing there and I know of one person who has already heard back from FSU weeks ago and was accepted.

Does anyone here have any info on FSU's classics MA?? Anyone else heard from them, or know anything??

Thanks.

No I haven't heard anything from Tulane as of yet, but it is really early for them to be notifying. Their due date was on Feb 15, so it hasn't even been a week since the last of the apps were submitted, then they have to coordinate everything and such before beginning the review process. I spoke with them shortly before submitting my app and they told me that they do not do rolling admissions, so they don't begin to review until all files have been arranged.

Unfortunately two of my four schools have Feb 15 as their deadline.... I was optimistic about FSU since their deadline was Jan 1 though.

I know that there's a results page, but there is nothing there and I know of one person who has already heard back from FSU weeks ago and was accepted.

Does anyone here have any info on FSU's classics MA?? Anyone else heard from them, or know anything??

Thanks.

I applied to FSU's Classic's MA and I still haven't heard anything from them yet. It's March 2nd already, and I applied way before the deadline. I don't really know if that's a long time to wait or not...has anyone else heard anything yet?