GRE

Psych2018

Hi all!

I am intending on applying for clinical programs in the fall. I'm not the best standardized test taker, and I had previously taken the GRE and received 155 in quant and 151 in verbal. Not that great. I took it again and received 156 in verbal and 151 in quant. So...again, not great. Would schools be willing to just look at the higher score from both? My GPA is 3.83.

Thoughts?

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 1:36 PM, Psych2018 said:

Hi all!

I am intending on applying for clinical programs in the fall. I'm not the best standardized test taker, and I had previously taken the GRE and received 155 in quant and 151 in verbal. Not that great. I took it again and received 156 in verbal and 151 in quant. So...again, not great. Would schools be willing to just look at the higher score from both? My GPA is 3.83.

Thoughts?

thanks!

Unfortunately you can't send the highest scores from each test, it has to be the test as a whole. You could try sending all your scores and see what happens though.

Good luck!