Syracuse MPA Questions

Inovation757

Hi, 

I was wondering if anybody has any experience applying to Maxwell recently and can give their insight? What I am interested in is about the rigor of the program since it is one year, and also the average amount of funding the give to students since this will be huge aspect for attending. I recently tried to look at the accepted page but there was not any recent numbers to support this. Also what would be an average GPA/GRE score to be competitive? 

• 1 month later...

I am planning on applying to Maxwell myself. From what I have heard, It is a solid program with great resources whose only real disadvantage compared to other programs is its distance from "traditional" policy hubs like DC, NYC and Boston. Maxwell puts a lot of emphasis on experiential learning a tad bit more than academics. Internships and workshops, from what iv'e gathered make a large component of the learning experience there.