BUSM Division of Graduate Medical Sciences

camiv10

Hey all! I applied to Boston University's School of Medicine Division of Graduate Medical Sciences (BUSM GMS?) program in Anatomy and Neurobiology, and I haven't heard anything yet. I saw on the BUSM GMS website that there is some "PhD Applicant Day" on Feb 26th...can I take that to mean that I wasn't invited to the open house/interview? Has anyone else heard from this school/program?

I also applied to BUSM for the program in Pathology and I have still not heard anything. Has anyone who applied to BUSM received an acceptance/rejection?

Hey all! I applied to Boston University's School of Medicine Division of Graduate Medical Sciences (BUSM GMS?) program in Anatomy and Neurobiology, and I haven't heard anything yet. I saw on the BUSM GMS website that there is some "PhD Applicant Day" on Feb 26th...can I take that to mean that I wasn't invited to the open house/interview? Has anyone else heard from this school/program?

I applied to the micro program - everything in a little before the deadline. Got rejected sometime last week. Think I put it up on the feed there. E-mails directly to the individual programs went unanswered. Speaking from doing my undergrad there, while they are great when it comes to the variety and intellect of research, the school (BU in general, not sure about the med school) treats you as a number, for lack of a better term.

• 3 weeks later...

Update-- I called the Anatomy and Neurobiology department to check on the status of my application. They said it was still under review and that they'd let me know the decision within the next 1-4 weeks. Um....kiiind of can't wait that long since I have to let my other schools know by April 15th! Eek. I sure hope that they make up their minds soon since BU was probably my top choice :/ .