Stanford!

There are a couple of Stanford acceptances up on the results search! Congratulations! That is AMAZING. I was really hoping for Stanford--it's my top choice--but I wasn't expecting much. It's a huuuuuge reach. I suppose things are not looking so hot for me now, but really, WELL DONE to those of you accepted!

My top choice, too - though I know the odds are crazy. Massive congratulations to those who got a call! Any info about the time of the call, or anything else they told you would of course be welcome. Although I would've been a blubbering mess, so totally understandable if you didn't manage to hear anything. :)

Thanks for the congrats!! :) The call came from Prof. John Bender just before 5PM EST, which was a surprise since I wasn't expecting schools to notify on a Saturday. Quite frankly I was so excited I didn't even catch everything he was saying as he detailed the terms of the offer. From what I do remember - 6 years of guaranteed funding with 4 guaranteed summers, and admitted students are invited to the department open house from the 31st of March to the 3rd of April.