Korbel Acceptances?

houdi

My wife and I both received our acceptances on Tuesday of last week (~2/16). I applied for GTFEI and she applied for Int'l Admin. Right now it's the only notification we've received so far (1 of 4).

It was the first I received as well (1 of 9)

I got mine last week as well. I'm in for International Development. It's fallen in rank on my list though because, as a former Peace Crops Volunteer, the only real benefit to that Fellows Program is to take an extra class each quarter and finish in 4 quarters total, which seems very short for grad school. I had a few friends who did it and they liked the school but felt they were out of there too quickly.

Did anyone apply to SIPA, Elliott, American U's SIS, Vanderbilt's GDEP, or Georgetown?

Heard anything yet?

I have applied to each of those and am still waiting to hear back.

Hi, hi!

I also appplied to Korbel & American. I'm in at Korbel, and still waiting to hear from American. According to their website, they don't send out letters until the mid-March/April. I've heard that the schools in DC are a little behind because of all the snow they've had.

Hi, hi!

I also appplied to Korbel & American. I'm in at Korbel, and still waiting to hear from American. According to their website, they don't send out letters until the mid-March/April. I've heard that the schools in DC are a little behind because of all the snow they've had.

I've heard the same sort of thing. I got an email from the Elliott School (GWU) today saying they will send out emails later this month, American and Georgetown are probably working along a similar timeline I suppose.

Thanks for the response!