Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Assistant Prof of Full?

Recommended Posts

I'm applying to Clinical Psychology and many of the schools I'm applying to only require 2 references. I have an existing Master's in another field and my first reference will be my Master's supervisor. For my second reference - Is it better to ask an assistant prof who I have a very close relationship w/ for a reference? Or is it better to ask a full professor who is the head of a department and served as one of my thesis advisors?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.