Can someone look at my SOP?

JacquelineY

Background: Undergrad at top private school. GPA/GRE general/GRE subject numbers are good. Two years of research (with two funded summer experiences)  on cancer metabolism at my home university. One publication (nth author) under review, one small poster presentation, and one ongoing honors thesis project. I feel my research experience, though certainly formative to my growth as a researcher-in-traning, may appear lacking on the personal statement, and I'd appreciate advice on how to show how much my single research experience has prepared me for graduate study. Interests include cancer metabolism, cell division, and stem cell biology (I know it's a bit far stretched, but I usually pick one most closely aligned with my faculty of interest in that program, if that makes sense).

The said SOP is tailored toward Harvard BBS, my top choice program. So I'd especially appreciate input from someone who knows the program well. But generic comments/critics are absolutely welcome too!