LOW GPA: Should I even apply - LSE MSc in Public Policy or MSc Development Studies

Hey all,

Need some advice regarding masters apps. I have a really low cgpa (3.37) from the University of Toronto. I want to apply to LSE, maybe Cambridge for masters in policy or development. 
I'm from Pakistan (don't know if that's relevant). I've interned at the UNDP for about 5 months. Have interned before at my country's embassy in DC and currently interning at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan. I haven't given the GRE since it isn't required by any of the universities where I'm applying, 

Most people who I know or who've posted about getting accepted to LSE have gpas mostly 3.6 above. I know that UK unis mostly look at the GPA and not work experience. Should I even bother applying with this score? 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a friend who went to their organizational psych or HR master's(not sure which one of the two) with a GPA below 3.6, but related work experience. He also wrote a decent letter how his experience made him better at HR and he learned things that he would never be able to learn in school.