Social Cognitive Neuroscience

I would also recommend Duke's cognitive neuroscience program. I interviewed and was very close to accepting an offer there. Those distinctions between biology/neuroscience/psychology are good rules of thumb. However, it is important to keep in mind that the lab matters most in many ways. For example, if you want to join a neuroimaging lab that for whatever reason is in a neurobiology department, don't be discouraged if you don't have a background in biology.

I would break down that list a little differently and say: If you want to do cellular/molecular neuroscience, you need a background in biology. If you want to do cognitive neuroscience, you need a background in psychology. If you want to do behavioral/systems/some combination of the above, some mix of coursework is required. The department doesn't really matter, except it might be easier administratively to join a specific lab if you apply to a specific department/track.