Regarding meeting potential supervisor

Misayalion

I contacted this professor and expressed my interest in his lab before submitting my application. He said I am pretty competitive and encouraged me to apply. I asked him if we can meet in person (the school I applied for is very close to my undergraduate university), and he told me to ping him again and fix the exact time for a chat after lecture ends..I emailed him again last week , but he hasn't replied to my email and the term is almost over...Any idea what I should do at this point? Thanks!

37 minutes ago, Misayalion said:

I contacted this professor and expressed my interest in his lab before submitting my application. He said I am pretty competitive and encouraged me to apply. I asked him if we can meet in person (the school I applied for is very close to my undergraduate university), and he told me to ping him again and fix the exact time for a chat after lecture ends..I emailed him again last week , but he hasn't replied to my email and the term is almost over...Any idea what I should do at this point? Thanks!

It's possible that he is very busy due to it being the end of fall semester. He could be grading finals, responding to student e-mails, getting ready for application season or a number of other things. How long has it been since you first e-mailed? How long has it been since he told you to "ping him again and fix the exact time for a chat" after his lecture ends? Unfortunately, it sounds like you've done all you can do at the current time and the ball is in his court now.