Should I mention I was in law school?

YikesSchoolAgain

I am applying to M.Ed. program at Vanderbilt Peabody and the MBA program at Vanderbilt Owen. Three years ago, one year after I graduated undergrad, I spent all of two weeks enrolled in Nashville School of Law. It is the city law school. I had been pre-law in my undergrad and thought I wanted to be an attorney, but I did not. I went to the city law school so I could try it out and the cost burden would be minimal (i paid my way on cash). Not to mention, it was easy to get in. 

I withdrew from classes after two weeks. Never looked back. Should I tell the Vanderbilt admissions people about this and include the transcript in my application? It was a small blip on the radar of my life that I'd really rather just leave out instead of having to explain. 

You should do whatever the instructions say, even if you only enrolled for 2 weeks. Sometimes the instructions ask for information about all past educational programs and sometimes it's only the ones where you completed a degree.

The way I see it is that it is far easier and less stressful to just explain it than it is to explain why you misrepresented your application if you were found out to have omitted information that was required. You were able to explain it here in less than 1 paragraph and you probably would want to leave out a few details in the official explanation.

Can you attach additional to your application? At the very least, I would attach it there with an explanation. If they explicitly ask for all degrees attempted, I would put it in the main section. If they only ask for completed or current degrees, I would include a disclaimer in the additional information section and offer to provide the transcript upon request.