Any Grants or Scholarships for MPH Students in 2018

UK2USA

Hello Grad Cafe,

So I've just been informed I've been offered admission to a DC school to study an online MPH, with an option of becoming a campus student, should I decide later. I'm waiting to hear back from two other programs I've applied for. One is an Ivy league institution, the other is the number one MPH program in the country. All three options are online programs.

My question is: Are there any full tuition scholarships/grants for the MPH. The DC school didn't offer me any scholarship whatsoever, hence why I'm still hoping to hear back from the other two school's with something towards tuition. I am a domestic student, due to having dual nationality, and so not considered an international student.

I have been researching and saw some scholarships on this site: https://www.publichealthonline.org/scholarships-and-grants/ but I wondered if anyone else may know of any other options for scholarships?

Advice, tips, suggestions welcomed.

• 3 months later...

I would love to know this too! I have done some research into it. I know some schools offer Graduate Assistant-ships for graduate students, which is something to maybe look into for each school! These positions sometimes offer to pay for some credits and will work with your schedule, again each school is different! Good luck and I wish you the best with your journey!