On 2/8/2018 at 6:18 PM, J-School said:

@Aks_agency- I got the call on Monday too, congrats! Did they also tell you that we would be getting an email on Monday with more details?

thank you! congrats as well! nope, no details so far. they will be sending financial aid decisions along with the admission letters. 

We should def catch up offline now )) 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/23/2018 at 9:01 PM, ByeDee said:

Hi All! Does anyone apply the program this year and hear anything back from them so far? ^^

Hi I’ve applied, have not heard anything. Don’t expect to either because I think a lot of times they are geared more towards non native English speakers. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 4:32 PM, Issa2020 said:

Hi I’ve applied, have not heard anything. Don’t expect to either because I think a lot of times they are geared more towards non native English speakers. 

Hi - do you receive the interview invitation?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 7:54 AM, nlnlznl said:

Hi - do you receive the interview invitation?

Hi no, I was just saying that usually they do interviews with non English speakers to check on English skills. Just an idea from reading people’s posts from previous years. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 10:40 PM, Issa2020 said:

Hi no, I was just saying that usually they do interviews with non English speakers to check on English skills. Just an idea from reading people’s posts from previous years. 

current j-school student at Berkeley. this is not true. everyone admitted into the program was interviewed. 

On 2/16/2020 at 5:13 AM, caljournalist said:

current j-school student at Berkeley. this is not true. everyone admitted into the program was interviewed. 

Hi yeah I was just basing my thought on what I read from previous years postings. I got interviewed last week, decisions should be out by first week of March

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...