Acceptance Methodology: Why the late admits?

grotesqueidols

You all are a lively bunch...I was wondering if any of you had ideas about acceptance timing methodology at schools. See it seems to me that quite a number of universities wait until quite late to sent out both admits and rejects. Do you think they are trying to clean up on good people who happened to not get into the pie-in-the-sky dream school? Or is that putting too much thought into random tricks of scheduling? Risky business if you ask me. Ideas?

You all are a lively bunch...I was wondering if any of you had ideas about acceptance timing methodology at schools. See it seems to me that quite a number of universities wait until quite late to sent out both admits and rejects. Do you think they are trying to clean up on good people who happened to not get into the pie-in-the-sky dream school? Or is that putting too much thought into random tricks of scheduling? Risky business if you ask me. Ideas?

The Universities are just playing mind games with us I tell you.How terribly frustrating this whole process is angry.gif!

Feb is technically over now with three more days...Anyway to answer your question I think it's got to do more with 'random tricks of scheduling'.