Will low GRE Scores hinder my acceptance decision?

NervousPsychStudent4

I've recently applied to 4 schools for Industrial Organizational Psychology and I'm pretty nervous about my decisions. My GRE scores were incredibly low and I have no time to retake it due to deadlines. I earned V:142 Q:146 W:3.5 . I Know every school is different but I've seen so many post with people saying they have low scores but nothing as mediocre as mine. I Applied to UCF, UWF, UNC Charlotte, and Saint Mary's University in Canada. If anyone has applied to these schools or has any helpful tips, encouraging words or advice I would really appreciate it, I'm waiting on decision letters now and my nerves are out of this world.

I don't have any advice to offer but maybe some words of encouragement! I've heard programs looks at a lot of different variables so there is always a chance. I always say, life expectancy is going up! You've got plenty of time to reach your goals if you have to be set back a year and try to boost your GRE score or add on some research experience to make up some ground. That's what I'm doing now. Good luck!!