ASHA Edfind realiable?

Hi guys!

So I don't have the best stats to get accepted (look below) at grad school confidently. I've been looking at my alma matter's GPA stats, and they say they have accepted 3.32-4.00 in 2014, which gave me a little hope. However, when I went to the MA information day, they said they generally look at GPAs from 3.7 and up and may cut down much below that.

is it ASHA Edfind really that reliable? I'm beginning to lose hope for anything even if I do complete SLP pre-reqs :/

I personally don't find Edfind to be reliable because sometimes, I see numbers like 3.0-2.97 and that doesn't make sense.  The problem I have with ASHA's Edfind is that they don't give you sources on where the information is from or what year the numbers were taken from.  Some schools tell you statistics of accepted applicants from the school website, so I use that information.  The only time I use Edfind's numbers is if a school I emailed to refers to it.  I often manually look up all the schools listed on Edfind if I want to find out more on the problem since some of the schools will have special clinical problems Edfind doesn't mention. 

Edited by rainsonata

Actually, I don't think it was too clear because it was going along with the discussion on financial aid. I think the highest I can pull would be a 3.5 by the time I graduate. Of course, postbacc is an option as well and I do have a plan B but I'm just worried about the information we're getting at Asha EdFind.

Majority of school look at your last 60 hours GPA. ASHA has good information, they give you overall information but you need to go to individual schools website and look for their last year statistics or email them. Take your GRE when you are ready. You will get accepted at somewhere if you apply wisely. Good Luck!!