Other online prereq schools

Hello everyone!

In the process of asking schools if potential courses I am looking to take online at Utah State match with their required prereqs, I am running into a few problems.

Specifically, a course on "Neuro bases of communication" and "introduction to language disorders."

I would like to take most classes at USU. However, does anyone know other online schools with those two courses where I could sign up the same way as USU and just take the two I need rather than a full program?

Then you!

Kate

Longwood, maybe?

I have a similar request– does anyone know of online leveling courses that offer Child Language Development on an ad hoc basis? New Paltz offers it, but you need to enroll in the post bacc program first.

Edited by copaceticbroad
HTML did not work.

If you do the full 2nd BA through USU you won't need a separate language disorders course. Neuro is offered through Eastern NM if you need that (I studied psychology and human bio during my 1st degree so I've already had that).