Applying to two programs with one application, is it alright if I give the same SOP?

I am applying to the Masters of Computer Science in UF and the application lets me choose up two 3 programs, so I choose MS of CS in both Computer Engineering Department and in Arts and Sciences Department. Is it aright that I submit the same sop for the both programs or should I write a new one for each one? 

• 3 weeks later...

I would say it's okay but with the caveat that if you can, I would personalize the letters a bit - say specifically what it is about the program you like, add in any relevant detail like a professor you know and have spoken to, etc.  I used essentially the same SoP but tailored it a bit for each school, shortening or expanding on certain parts depending on the program.  In the job world a cover letter that doesn't say anything about why the specific job is interesting/good fit is a bit of a turn off.  

I think tailoring your SOP to each program is generally a good idea. Each probably has some unique feature that they are proud of, and that you took the time to research the program shows that you are serious about wanting to go there, and not just applying randomly or because it's easy to do so.