BS conference?

Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't being overly cynical in disregarding a series of invited to present at this conference (http://www.bitcongress.com/analytix2017/default.asp)

The email to me seems spammy but maybe its a language barrier?

"

Dear Dr. X,

I apologize for the inconvenience if the letter disturbed you more than once. I'm writing to follow-up my last invitation as below, would you please give me a tentative reply? Thank you.

We are proud to launch the 5th Annual Conference of AnalytiX-2017 (AnalytiX-2017), will take place March 22-24, 2017, Fukuoka, Japan, with a theme “Emerging Trends in Analytical Science”. On behalf of the organizing committee, it is an honor to welcome you to attend this meeting and present a speech on NAME OF PAPER I PUBLISHED... in Track 4: Crystallography at AnalytiX-2017."

Thoughts? I blow off things like this all the time as BS but normally they aren't so persistent. 

I get emails like that all the time and they are almost always already in my spam folder. If you don't know any big name academics attending, don't go. If in doubt, run the idea of attending/presenting by more senior grad students in your department or your advisor.