Gradcafe Meet Up?

joro

I'm just throwing this idea out there and I would totally understand if no one would be interested, but I was just thinking that it would be nice to meet some of you guys (those in my area anyways). It could be something to do to take our minds off decisions and to get us away from the computer.

its the southern sociological society's conference. I'm suppose to present a paper on the production of social reality through film there. I'm not 100% sure it's happening yet though.

Ah, I assumed it was "convention" not "conference" on google. (I suspected the southern and sociological... but then I became convinced it had something to do with social work for some reason). And then I was trying to figure out what C could be.... because there's SSSR which is the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion. Anyway, mystery solved, I appreciate it.

Everyone will of course be spread around the country, but I think there will be at least a few small groups capable of doing a little meet up.