Is it just me or....

Srweller

On 12/30/2016 at 11:21 AM, Srweller said:

Is it just me or does it seem that only chemists and psychologists are hearing about interviews and admission results?

Meanwhile the rest of us have to wait in agony....

Why I was I thinking this and seething at work over it.. I was like why jesus why

8 hours ago, DBear said:

Seems like there's a bit more diversity in terms of programs in the results page now! 

Yeah, and with what comes the stress of not knowing whether your program has already sent out invites. I guess we'll never be happy till we see the golden words :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, DBear said:

= Please please come join us, we will give you lots of money for however long you need!

*resists the temptation to put in everything that he has heard about doing a PhD in the last few weeks*

1 minute ago, Forest Owlet said:

*resists the temptation to put in everything that he has heard about doing a PhD in the last few weeks*

lol you can't tell me anything I haven't already heard/witnessed -- this whole thing is like an abusive relationship... You know you're headed toward hardship and pain but the other party plays hard to get / strings you along and you're basically waiting to suffer. Perhaps we all need an intervention.