Chances of top Stats PhD Programs

Hi all,

I'm an sophomore undergrad studying CS + Math at NYU. From the looks of it, it seems like I'll end up with a 3.4ish GPA at graduation, which is discouraging. However, I'll also have the following:

- research experience

- every course I've taken are hardcore math, physics and CS classes (data structures and algorithms, algorithm analysis, PDE, advanced linear algebra, probability I and II, analysis, econometrics, modern/quantum physics as well as physics labs, to name a few), with some grad-level classes thrown in here and there. Did poorly in the CS and physics classes, but have pretty much all A's in the math classes

- extreme improvement in GPA from first two years to second two years (where all the hard classes are). I'm talking 2.9 to 3.6+.

What are my chances at top stats phd programs such as CMU, Uchic, Berkeley, etc.?

I'm neurotic about this because I'm sure if my goal is to work as a quant and then become a hedge fund manager, my employers and investors with billions of dollars will need to see the "PhD, top university" at the end of my name

Edited by Alex13