When and where should I get my MSW? MSU or USC? 2018 or 2019?

Hey all,

I am currently working as a case manager in Lansing. I want to get my MSW soon. Once I have my degree I will move to/work in downtown LA (my long-distance boyfriend is moving there in 2020. We've been dating for 6 years, long distance for 3). Where do I go and when?
I am choosing between MSU and USC (MSU because I have family in Lansing, USC because it's cheaper than UCLA, easier to get into than Cal State)

Other facts: I have enough savings to pay for both options, which means I probably won't get financial aid.
I'm bilingual, so according to USC admissions, I'm likely to get a job in LA even if I go to MSU.
I don't want to go to school part time/work part time, because I can't handle the stress.
Also, I can't do MSU's accelerated track, because I don't have a bachelor's in social work.

General pros of MSU: The cost ($60,000 cheaper including living expense differences), and the fact that I have family and friends living here. I've never lived on my own before, and school makes me extremely anxious. Having a support system would really help me. I also am familiar with the area, so it would be easier to handle the transition. 
The program overall seems more manageable/practical.

-- MSU this year: I would complete school by 2020, and move to LA at the same time as my boyfriend (We've been apart for a long time, and I miss him).

-- MSU next year: I would have more time to prepare for everything, and I'd have another year experience at my current job. I like my current job, and am not totally sure I'm ready to leave by next year.

General pros of USC: Networking and connections. USC is in the area I want to work in, and its staff have connections/knowledge of various organizations. I could get an internship in the area, which may lead to a job offer. At least, I could learn more about various employers before trying to find a job (vs going into the job market blind). 
LA would also be an interesting change of pace, and there's more to do there. 
If I go to USC, I won't have to take 6 extra classes due to the California licensing rules. 

-- USC this year: N/A not ready to go to LA yet

-- USC next year: I would have more time to prepare for everything, and I'd have another year experience at my current job. I like my current job, and am not totally sure I'm ready to leave by next year.

I think your logic tells you MSU already but you need some assurance. I think if you build relevant experiences while you are  at MSU to match the jobs that you want in California, you should be just fine! 

Edited by COGSCI