Profile Information

• Application Season
    2015 Fall

Recent Profile Visitors

618 profile views

mswmswmsw's Achievements

Decaf

Decaf (2/10)

1. To anyone awaiting a response from MUN - I just spoke with an administrator there and was told they'd be letting people know by the end of the month!
  2. Hi forbuss, I'm a recent grad from Dal's distance BSW program. I got in with only ~1.5 years of undergrad credits...but did have significant experience in the field (e.g. running therapeutic gardening programs for at-risk youth, being a youth program coordinator at a camp for children living with (dis)Abilities, working at a group home for adults living with mental illness, and extensive volunteering in the Restorative Justice field). I also had ~3 years experience working as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, with a special focus on offering community-based interventions (e.g. therapeutic cooking classes at a local hospital, low/no-cost group workshops to foster rural food security, etc.) - so that may have played in my favor as well. ...Does this help answer your Q at all? Please feel free to ask anything else you may be wondering about - whether it's related to Dal's acceptance process and/or their program in general Best of luck!!!
  3. Hi everyone. I'm wondering if anyone has insight (first or second hand) on Carleton and/or Manitoba's MSW programs. I'd love to know more about things like their class numbers, acceptance rates, financial support, general support from faculty, reputation in the field/with employers, etc. Thanks and best of luck with your applications!

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use