hgp
Members-
Posts
49 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by hgp
-
Wow! Thanks for doing this!
-
Has anyone received their response yet?
-
I saw this done in previous years with other programs and thought I would start a thread for 2015 admits to discuss the program, funding, and other questions regarding admittance. I am particularly interested in hearing from current and former Penn sociology graduate students. What was your candidacy experience like?
-
No.
-
Northwestern.
-
Thank you all! That was so very helpful!
-
I'm having difficulty choosing if I should return to where I completed my undergrad for my PhD. Does anyone have an opinion or experience on this topic? I spent four years there already, six more will be ten! But it does feel like coming home when I step on campus. Really interested in your thoughts!!!!!
-
I really wish this thread was more popular! I'd love to hear more opinions on the topic.
-
Their visit day is March 25 - so I think they have notified the admitted students already. I've been accepted there if you have any questions you want to PM me with. Good luck with everything!
-
I know this isn't the correct forum - but it seems to be the most popular. Does anyone know if NYU is reimbursing us for travel expenses? None of my emails mention it.
-
hey guys just for the record Northwestern is NU not NW
-
-
I'm one of them! You can message me if you would like
-
Under the impression*
-
I called GSAS and while the guy was very sweet, he seemed to impression none had been sent out so I don't know how accurate his info is. He said it could still be another month of waiting for a response.
-
Does anyone know when UPenn is gonna send out acceptances?
-
I got an acceptance Jan 23.
-
Anyone claiming Stanford admits?
-
I just wanted to say I'm really happy all of you exist because I just got the Stanford email and instead of hopelessly rereading the email 100 times, I have people who understand my pain. you guys rock - and I hope you all get where you are meant to be.
-
wow you're so nice. i hope you get in UofM just because you're the nicest person ever.
-
I literally just made an account to ask this question lol.
