To the person who received an interview invite to University of New Mexico: Did you do a preliminary phone interview before your official invitation? Who is your POI? Did they give you any indication as to when all the other invites would be sent out? Thanks! (feel free to answer only some of my questions)
To the person who was contacted by a professor at Emory: would you please message me your POI and/or what you were told about when exactly interview invites will come out by email? Thank you!
I am freaking out because I just discovered that APA format dictates that you are not supposed to capitalize names of disorders (i.e. bulimia nervosa), and I capitalized two different disorders in my statement! I know that my grammar in the statement is otherwise impeccable, but I'm worried that this is a fatal error. I am fixing it for my last 2 applications but my first 12 have the error. Does anyone know if this is disqualifying?