Hi guys! I called Hertie today to ask for an update! The person working in admissions said they do have a large backlog and the next round of decisions will mostly be going out sometime next week! Fingers crossed and hope this is helpful to some of you!! Cheers!
To provide an update for anyone else waiting on a funding decision - I was denied a tuition waiver on February 23rd.
I'd have to take out a maximum student loan and a private line-of-credit to cover the costs of attending Hertie. As such, Hertie has instantly moved from my first to last choice program. It's a fraction of the cost for me to attend a Canadian University, so I'm banking on being accepted into a program in my home country. I don't know what I'll do if I'm not accepted into a Canadian program. I can't feasibly accept $80,000 CAN of student debt for a two year program, right? That seems like insanity. I feel suffocated just thinking about it. This sucks.
I hope other posters received better news. Good luck to you all!