Yep! His name is Keith Caldwell. I had been talking back and forth with him a bit and when I mentioned I was coming to campus, he offered to show my family and I around. He's great- I would definitely email him and ask if he would be able to show you around a bit. He showed my family and I around campus, we couldn't go in anywhere, but he was still willing to walk us around and offered good tips for things to do in the area.
I was accepted to the University of Pittsburgh and accepted their offer a few weeks back. I'll be doing the Advanced Standing track with the COSA concentration. I visited their campus last month and their Associate Dean gave my family and I a personalized tour. That was a major pull for me when making a decision, I definitely had the most personable experience with Pitt.
Hi all! I was recently accepted to Pitt's Advanced Standing MSW program starting next fall (August 2021). I wanted to see who else has applied/been accepted, heard about scholarships, etc.