Jump to content

mfadoom

Members
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mfadoom

  1. did you get an email from them? I haven't gotten anything, I've checked my junk and everything
  2. I applied to RISD, Bard, Columbia, and Yale for painting and have gotten no interview requests from any! So I’m assuming 4/4 rejections. Any words of encouragement for my crushing rejection would be appreciated.
  3. Anyone hear anything from Bard yet?
  4. I haven't heard back from Columbia, Bard, or RISD-- it seems that RISD has already sent out interview requests, so that is probably a 'no'. Anyone heard from Columbia or Bard yet?
  5. Has anyone gotten an interview request from Bard yet? I got an interview two years ago on the 11th of Feb so I'm hoping it's going to happen soon.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use