Jump to content

prufrock_

Members
  • Posts

    255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

Everything posted by prufrock_

  1. Are you seeing these on the facebook draft group, or the results page here? (I'm not on facebook, so i'm just following the results here).
  2. Grats! That's wild how early Ohio's putting out decisions. I didn't apply there, but it looks great!
  3. hey all! Just wanted to say hi and that i'm here to anxiously wait with ya'll. I applied to 12 fully funded programs in fiction (ol miss, bama, lsu, etc, etc). Next two months will be tough! This is my first round applying, and i'm quite a few years out of undergrad. I went with two short stories for my portfolio, one being a satirical comedy that's not just pure literary fiction, so this might have hurt my apps at the more conventional programs. It felt like my strongest writing though!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use