Jump to content

Polisci882

Members
  • Posts

    130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Polisci882

  1. I’m holding out hope that not all acceptances to Vandy have been sent out. Those few reported from earlier certainly has me a little worried though.
  2. I think the fact that there’s little uniformity regarding dates in this process (except the April 15th commitment day) makes this process very stressful. Programs release decisions when they want to, how they want to, and it is all around stressful
  3. Unfortunately I have no chill at the moment
  4. I’m losing my marbles because I interviewed with them and have no email or update yet 😕
  5. Saw someone post a Vanderbilt offer?
  6. This is so true. Getting rejected does not mean you did anything wrong or aren’t capable of succeeding in a PhD program. There’s a lot that goes on behind closed doors, and as outsiders we don’t know precisely how these decisions are made
  7. Georgetown had interviews a little while back. I asked about their timeline during mine and I think they said decisions by mid February
  8. That’s right! I forgot about those
  9. I’m just curious.. did anyone get accepted to northwestern? Everyone has posted rejections so far
  10. I interviewed with Vandy 2 weeks ago and really hope they release decisions soon. The interview went well but I’m nervous
  11. Also rejected by northwestern
  12. So, based on past decision dates, this is a time when many schools (Vandy, UChicago, duke, northwestern) do tend to release decisions. But every year can be different it seems
  13. Lots of schools are likely to release decisions soon (at least based on past year’s dates): Duke, UChicago, Northwestern, Vanderbilt
  14. Quiet morning so far, though it is early in the day
  15. Is anyone claiming the UNC acceptances? I feel like it’s unusually early for UNC this year
  16. Vanderbilt is expected to release decisions this week.
  17. It has been quiet indeed
  18. Are all the Berkeley acceptances so far CP?
  19. Got rejected by Emory. I’m not surprised though, I had terrible fit with faculty
  20. I really was hoping Vandy would come out today. But it’ll probably be next week
  21. It definitely was a troll. It was one, standalone post that doesn’t line up with northwestern’s typical timeline in the past
  22. People are trolling.
  23. Out of curiosity, where did you all apply to?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use